HSE First Aid Wound Dressing prevent infection by stopping any foreign bodies from entering the wound and assist the blood clotting process. Sterile, absorbent pad with extra
First Aid Dressings are sterile, flow wrapped wound dressings for the inclusion in first aid kits. Their pad cushions the wound and absorbs exudate as they provide initial protection from infection whilst en-route to hospital. The strong elastic bandage holds the dressing securely in place and they can be lifesaving dressings following serious trauma.
Wound Dressings are general purpose wound dressings, a vital component in all first aid kits. The sterile, highly absorbent, non-adherent pad attached to a conforming gauze bandage is made for ease of application and comfort. Assists in preventing infection and controls bleeding.
- Flowrapped wound dressings
- Quality sterile wound dressings
- Pad cushions the wound and absorbs exudate
- Provides initial protection from infection whilst en-route to hospital
- Ideal for trade and domestic use
|Size||12 x 12cm|