Customers who bought this item also bought
Enov Clean & Buff Gel economically maintains polished floors - without removing or dulling polish film at recommended dilution, made from natural citrus oils and vegetable oil derived emulsifiers to be environmentally friendly.
Why choose Enov Clean & Buff Gel?
- It is an ideal damp mopping solution for all surfaces.
- It is readily burnished to a slip resistant shine.
- Perfect for spray cleaning, Enov Clean & Buff Gel removes dirt and heel marks with ease.
- Increases slip resistance and polish durability.
- Where can you use Enov Clean & Buff Gel?
- Use Enov Clean & Buff Gel for the regular cleaning and maintenance of linoleum, PVC, rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
- N.B Do not use on unsealed wood and cork.
How do you use Enov Clean & Buff Gel?
- For general mopping dilute Clean & Buff Gel 1 part to 100 parts hot water. Mop, allow to dry, burnish if required to improve the shine.
- For spray burnishing dilute 1 part to 50 parts water. Spray lightly ahead of machine fitted with appropriate nylon pad.
- N.B. For maximum floor life we would recommend that floors are polished with Selexel or Diamond Brite prior to regular maintenance with Enov Clean & Buff Gel.
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 and 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water