Rules of Use JanitorialSupplies.co.uk
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF Janitorial Supplies INTERNET SITE
The content of Janitorial Supplies’s Internet Site is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal use or for your business use in connection with use of a Janitorial Supplies tradecard (so long as not for commercial exploitation or profit by your business), provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site without written permission from Janitorial Supplies.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of Janitorial Supplies or its affiliated companies including, without limitation, the trade marks Janitorial Supplies.
Janitorial Supplies takes reasonable precautions to ensure that any guidance note on the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site is accurate. However, data on the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site which relate to legislation, food safety or any other matter is provided purely for your information and is not intended to be legally comprehensive. Janitorial Supplies recommends that no action be taken on such data within the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site as such data are intended to be indicative only and not a substitute for full legal or other professional advice.
You may not use the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site for:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site;
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Janitorial Supplies reserves the right to refuse to post material on the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site or to remove material already posted on the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site.
By using the site, you accept that you will indemnify Janitorial Supplies against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by Janitorial Supplies, all damages awarded against Janitorial Supplies under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by Janitorial Supplies as a result of any settlement agreed by Janitorial Supplies arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site by you.
Availability of the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site
Due to the nature of the Internet, Janitorial Supplies is unable to guarantee that the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site will meet your requirements. Janitorial Supplies gives no warranty that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should contact Janitorial Supplies’s Marketing Department (at Janitorial Supplies Head Office) and Janitorial Supplies will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Janitorial Supplies will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
This Site has been designed for use by Janitorial Supplies customers and potential customers within the United Kingdom. Janitorial Supplies makes no promise that materials on the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Janitorial Supplies Internet Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so of your own volition and you are responsible for compliance with relevant local law.