Customers who bought this item also bought
Selden A011 Selexel High Gloss Metallised Polish is a metallised polish for extreme strength and durability coupled with ease of removability.
- It is a non-yellowing cross linked polymer film and does not discolour even the lightest floor.
- Selden Selexel produces a deep shine with excellent slip resistance.
- It responds brilliantly to all spray burnishing techniques.
Where can you use Selden Selexel?
- Selden Selexel is ideal for all linoleum, P.V.C., rubber, sealed cork, sealed wood, terrazzo and thermoplastic floors.
- N.B. Not suitable for unsealed wood, unsealed cork or laminate flooring.
How do you use Selden Selexel?
- Selexel must be applied to a clean grease free floor.
- Strip old polish with Selstrip or Selate then rinse thoroughly with clean water, allow the floor to dry.
- Apply a thin even film of Selexel using a clean lint free mop or applicator.
- Apply a second coat when the first is dry (approximately 30 mins).
- May be buffed as required to enhance gloss.
- 60 square metres per litre.
- Damp Mopping: As required using Lemon Floor Jell or Selclen.
- Spray cleaning/burnishing: Regular use of Fast Lane or Selsheen will enhance appearance and life expectancy.