Customers who bought this item also bought
Selden So Sterile Alcohol Hand Sanitiser contains approximately 73% alcohol for the most effective results, killing up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria. The non-tainting formula means it's safe for contact with food and it contains skin conditioners for a soft feel on the skin without leaving any sticky residue. Great for refilling liquid dispenser bottles or wall mounted and floor standing dispensers. Can be used in food production, medical, catering, hospitality, industrial and office environments.
- Hand sanitising gel designed for rapid cleaning of hands
- Approximately 73% alcohol, kills up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Non-tainting formula means it's safe for contact with food
- Contains skin conditioners for a soft feel on skin
- Approved to BS EN 1500 and BS EN 1276 testing regulations
Hand Sanitiser has been developed to meet the requirements of the food, catering and hospitality industries for a completely effective yet quick acting, non-tainting food safe alcohol hand rub, that leaves the hands dry, non-sticky and with no after odour making Hand Sanitiser equally suitable for medical and care service applications.
Wash and dry hands before applying Hand Sanitiser. Apply a small quantity to hands and rub well in paying particular attention to finger nails and creases in skin. Within a few seconds Hand Sanitiser will have evaporated leaving the skin soft and dry.