Look for similar items
- Nitrile Powder Free Gloves Large Blue 100 Gloves£11.69 £14.03
- Rubber Household Gloves Large Blue Pair£0.42 £0.50
- Rubber Household Gloves Large Green Pair£0.42 £0.50
- Rubber Household Gloves Large Pink Pair£0.42 £0.50
- Rubber Heavy Weight Gloves Large Black Pair£1.10 £1.32
- Rubber Household Gloves Large Yellow Pair£0.42 £0.50
- Vinyl Powder Free Gloves Large Blue 100 Gloves£4.76 £5.71
- Vinyl Powder Free Gloves Large Natural 100 Gloves£7.18 £8.62
- Latex Powdered Examination Gloves Natural Large 100 Gloves£7.77 £9.32
- Latex Powder Free Examination Gloves Natural Large 100 Gloves£8.33 £10.00
- Vinyl Powdered Gloves Large Blue 100 Gloves£7.42 £8.90
- Vinyl Powdered Gloves Large Clear 100 Gloves£7.18 £8.62
Synthetic Powder Free Gloves are made from a blend of polythene and synthetic polymers and have been engineered to provide increased performance over polyethylene gloves.
Latex free, these polysynthetic gloves are ideal for individuals with hypersensitive skin or a pre-existing latex allergy.
Synthetic Powder Free Gloves are suitable for a range of industries, this includes:
- Food Industry
- Laboratory work
Approved for medical use, Synthetic Powder Free Gloves can be used by doctors, dentists, vets, nurses and pharmacists.
They are also safe for contact with food, making them appropriate for handling, preparing, distributing and serving food.
Other uses include (but are not limited to) domestic cleaning, beauty treatment, product inspection and laboratory work.
- Manufactured from high-quality synthetic emulsion PVC polymer resin
- Free from latex to reduce the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Soft, smooth and flexible formulation improves the feel and fit of the gloves
- Reduces hand fatigue during extended use
- Aloe vera coating reacts to body heat and moisturises your skin
- Helps to keep your hands hydrated while you work
- Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning
- Ambidextrous design allows gloves to be worn on either hand
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination
- Ambidextrous design for versatility of use
- Shelf life of three years
EN455: Dexterity Level 5
Size Range: 7 - 10
Supplied in boxes of 100 gloves