Look for similar items
- Thermamite 5 Probe Thermometer Each£54.00 £64.80
- Thermapen Classic Probe Thermometer Bue Each£46.44 £55.73
- Thermapen Classic Probe Thermometer Green Each£46.44 £55.73
- Thermapen Classic Probe Thermometer Red Each£46.44 £55.73
- Thermapen Classic Probe Thermometer White Each£46.44 £55.73
- Thermapen Classic Probe Thermometer Yellow Each£46.44 £55.73
The Thermapen pocket thermometers utilise tried and tested electronic circuitry, designed for reliability and ease of use in the food and catering industry. The thermometers incorporate a clear digital display with a precise read-out of temperature over the range of -49.9 to +199.9C or -50 to +300C and a 0.1C or 1C resolution. Both "Low Battery" and "Open Circuit" indication are also displayed when applicable. Styled to fit into the palm of the hand, the Thermapen pocket thermometers incorporate a rigid, pointed, stainless steel food penetration probe which conveniently folds back through 180 degrees into the side of the instrument when not in use.
The Thermapen is lightweight, at less than 100 grams including battery and probe. The casing is manufactured from high impact ABS plastic designed to cope with routine day-to-day food and catering applications. An auto-power on/off facility turns the instrument on when the probe is in use and automatically off after five minutes, which maximises battery life. The Thermapen is powered by a standard 12 volt MN21 alkaline battery with a minimum life expectancy of up to 150 hours continuous use.
Range of -49.9 to +199.9C or -50 to +300C 0.1C or 1C Resolution Hinged fold-away probe Auto power on/off