First Aid Kit High Risk
- High Risk First Aid Kit
- Ideal for high-risk workplaces that require extensive contents.
- Ideal for use at events where there may be large crowds or at sports events where treatment is required on the field.
- Lightweight portable first aid unit aimed at treatment for most situations away from medical room.
- Supplied in a durable lightweight first aid bag with carry handle and shoulder strap.
HSE Emergency Response First Aid Kit is ideal tool for any first responder, stored in a water-resistant bag with double zip closure. The kit opens through 180 degrees, so the contents are immediately visible, enabling an individual to administer first aid treatment faster.
Who is this emergency kit for?
- The kit contains a wide range of emergency response equipment, and it has a lightweight, mobile design, making it the perfect response kit for a paramedic.
Advantages, features & benefits
- The contents are clearly laid out, and secured in individual compartments when the bag is opened up fully
- Stored in a water-resistant bag with double zip closure - keeps contents clean and dry when used outside
- Contents held in place with elastic loops
- Adjustable nylon shoulder strap
- Bag leaves ample room for additional products, should they be required
- Bag - clinical waste x 1
- Eyewash 500ml x 1
- First aid emergency leaflet x 1
- Foil blanket x 2
- Gloves - nitrile in pairs x 2
- Plasters w/p x 20
- Resus x 1
- Safety pins - pack x 6
- Scissors - tufkut x 1
- Triangular bandage x 4
- Wipes - alcohol-free x 10
- Wound dressing - eyepad x 4
- Wound dressing - medium x 4
- Wound dressing - large x 4