Insecticide for Flying Insects
- Instant atomisation for rapid knockdown of flies and wasps.
- Approved under the control of pesticides regulations 1986.
- Safe near foodstuffs.
- Effective killing power for all flying insects.
- Ozone friendly.
Selden K002 Insecticide for Flying Insects an aerosol insecticide for the control of flies, wasps, mosquitoes and other flying insects in public hygiene situations.
Selden K002 Insecticide for Flying Insects Features:
- Contains a pleasant citrus perfume.
- Effectively kills most flying insects once sprayed with the insecticide.
How to Use Selden Selkil Aerosol Fly Spray
- Shake the cannister well before each spraying.
- Spray into the air in all directions, paying particular attention to the area with the flying insects.
- 3-5 seconds of release should be enough to cover the average room.
- Always wash your hands after use, ensuring the chemical is kept off the skin.
- Keep in a safe place out of the reach of children.