JanSan 9L Foam Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Protection Spray Foam Extinguisher is ideal for multi-risk usage.
- It works quickly and effectively on Class A and B fires, is non-toxic and non-damaging to most materials.
- It prevents re-ignition of flammable liquids ie. petrol, by smothering flames and blanketing the surface.
JanSan® Fire Extinguisher Foam , (AFFF Aqueous Film Forming Foam), are ideal for multi risk situations where both Class A (paper, wood and textiles) and Class B (flammable liquids) are likely to be found. Foam spray extinguishers are especially suitable for Class B fire involving flammable liquids such as oils, spirits, fats and certain plastics.
- Foam based fire extinguisher
- For use on A and B class fires
- Easy to grip and use squeeze handle trigger
- Extended nozzle to direct the flow
- Ideal for both trade and domestic use
- 27 fire rating
- 5 year warranty
- CE marked
- BS EN3 approved
- Height: 522mm
- Overall Width: 340mm
- Filling Weight: 13.24Kg
- Range of Throw: 4 metres
- Duration of Discharge: 50 seconds
- How does it put the fire out?
- Foam spray AFFF has a blanketing effect and also gives rapid knock down which smothers and starves the oxygen from the fire.
- Once used, a particular feature of AFFF is that even if the surface is disturbed, it quickly reseals thus preventing re-ignition of the flammable liquid.